In addition to the Microscopy Oversight Committee, each NIH funded major instrument has an internal advisory committee responsible for the following:
- Maximum utilization of the instrument, including time allocation.
- A detailed plan for the day-to-day management and safe operation of the instrument.
- A financial plan for the long term operation and maintenance of the instrument during the post award period.
- Considering and recommending to the NIH the relocation of the instrument within or outside the institution, if such relocation is necessary See Section VI.1.
- Review of the Annual Equipment Usage Report.
Contact the Facility Director for committee composition as it varies by instrument.